Be sure to read the Bed Bug 101 guide here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bed bugs come from outside?
02-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Bed bugs come from outside?
Do you know if bed bugs are only secluded to live indoors or need certain temperatures? Would you need to treat a garage attached to the house that is frequented daily? What about inside cars also would you need to treat them for bed bugs?
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bed bugs come from outside?
Bed bugs likely thrive in warmer conditions and I am pretty sure they are attacked to humans breathe or carbon dioxide. My guess is they would be inside your house not your garage unless it has some kind of heating system or you spend lots of time there on a daily basis. I would probably focus on finding the source of the bed bug infestation and then going from there.

They like to live near where you sleep or areas you sit such as chairs and couches. You should get yourself some bed bug dusts and mattress covers once you find the source. You can get them at the site below:

Buy Bed Bug Mattress Covers and Dusts

This will help!

(02-02-2012 03:59 PM)pam Wrote:  Do you know if bed bugs are only secluded to live indoors or need certain temperatures? Would you need to treat a garage attached to the house that is frequented daily? What about inside cars also would you need to treat them for bed bugs?
Bed Bug Bully

Be sure to read the Bed Bug 101 guide here

02-08-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: Bed bugs come from outside?
Frank the BedBug Chaser and I want you to look at this chart for yourself http://www.bedbugchaser.com/BedBug_Chase...mical.html and see why exterminators using our equipment can heat your house faster than those using other brands. This is why exterminators using our Avtron heaters can charge less money per sq ft than those using Brand “X” – time is money and we save you time! Without burning your house down!!

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10