Get Started Register free to see all bed bugs threads and posts! Also be sure to read the Bed Bug guide here for step by step bed bug treatment steps. Have a question about bed bugs? Simply post it and someone within our community will answer it!
You can also find Bed Bug treatments here and a Std check online here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Borax for Bed bugs in carpet?
03-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Borax for Bed bugs in carpet?
Do you guys know if sprinkling borax each day within the carpeting would kill bed bugs? Or would it atleast prevent bed bugs from living in the carpets?
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 01:17 PM
RE: Borax for Bed bugs in carpet?
You want to be getting bed bug dusts for your carpets and around the house. You can also get the bed bug mattress covers to protect all beds within the home and kill the bed bug and prevent further infestations. In most cases bed bugs are living in the person's mattresses. Here is the site to get both bed bug dusts and bed bud mattress covers:

Buy Bed Bug Dusts and Mattress Covers

Get Free Bed bug Tricks to kill bed bugs on your own at home
--> http://BedBugSteps.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bed Bug Bully

04-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Borax may work but it may not work. I would suggest just getting actual Bed Bug dusts to sprinkle on your carpets and around your bed area. Be on the safe side cause bed bugs can run rampant and quickly takeover your place which will cost you more money and more hassle. Our bed bug case lasted months before we finally got serious and took the proper steps. And beleive me an exterminator can cost thousands of dollars which we didnt have!
04-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Both will deter bed bugs but only the bed bug dusts will actually kill the bed bugs and deter them as well. I highly suggest that you get both the bed bug dusts and bed covers for all mattress's within your household. Bed bugs can be a real pain if you do not take the proper actions to get rid of them, they can linger around for months or even years.

Hope this helps!

Deb
Bed Bug Bully

05-03-2011, 11:49 AM
I agree you definetely need the bed bug mattress covers when you are dealing with bed bugs and you need the dusts to kill them in your environment or you are going to continue to wake up to new bed bug bites until your whole body is covered and you got a more severe problem on your hands!

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  bed bugs carpet guest 1 141 02-22-2014 10:03 PM
Last Post: guest